Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I order?
A: It's a simple 5 step process!
- Submit an inquiry through our contact form or email address.
- Provide artwork, preferably in Adobe Illustrator vector format, with full details including desired size, and we will send you a quote.
- If agreed upon, process your payment, and we will proceed with sampling or production, depending on your order.
- Approve sample (if applicable) for your order, and we will proceed with production.
- All orders are guaranteed to your approved sample or agreed artwork (if going straight to production).
Q: How long does it take to receive a quote?
A: All inquiries will be responded to within 1 business day. If you need a quicker response, please feel free to call us at anytime.
Q: What is the turnaround time?
A: Production time is typically about 10-14 business days depending on the item.
Q: Is there a minimum?
A: Minimums vary depending on the item, but are typically 100 pieces.
Q: Can I customize my order details?
A: Most of the branding and promotional items we make are customizable. From colors to folds to varnishes, we can customize your order to your needs.
Q: What are my payment options?
A: When placing an order, payments are preferably made through our online merchant processing system using a VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, or AMERICAN EXPRESS credit card, or a direct bank funds transfer. If you would prefer mailing a check, please speak to us directly.
Q: What kind of artwork do you accept?
A: If you would like us to alter the size and layout of your woven label, printed label, or other item, please submit VECTOR artwork such as Adobe Illustrator. Feel free to submit JPEGS, GIFS, or other files, but our editing ability may be restricted if we don’t receive a VECTOR file.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us directly. We look forward to working with you!